»white lies
disclaimer
Get lost if you don't enjoy your stay here:)


Luvdieyou!
Sunday, June 13, 2010 @ 12:54 PM
I'm back, and i know my blog is like so dead -.-
Finally I've reformatted my laptop but not my desktop yet..

Today went out with family to Bugis.
Brought laptop for repair, then went to Bugis street. Bought a top, belts and hairbands.
Walked around, then walked around Bugis and walked to Little India -.-
Alot of Indian man, eeeeew.. (Not trying to be racists lar, but they keep staring.. )
Took a train to Sengkang, aunt's place. I was like carrying the Laptop all the way, and my shoulder is aching now :( Played with my little couz :)
Then left soon.. went to Vivo bought some stuffs and went home.

Tomorrow meeting Alicia, Jolyn and Shafiqah and maybe meeting Shirleen in the evening.. but she's having fever naoz :( awww.. Hope she gets well soon. (L)