Thursday, 24.06.10 Cynthia came my house in the aftnoon. Then went to bm library to do homework, we really did our homework this time okay! Blah3, ate dinner at my house, then soon she went home while I went out with sist, bro, his girlf, and BenHo to CityHall. Went to MarinaSquare, then to Suntec. Went home @ around 11pm with sist. :D
Friday, 25.06.10
Went to yog rehearsal in the morning, it was raining heavily aft i reached school (Y) Stayed in the hall all the way, watched videos and danced. Joelene and I keep laughing while talking about some stupid stuffs, roflmao. we laughed damn loud. :x LOL! Went to JP with Cynthia, Joelene and r. Then ate icecream at Andersen's, thanks Joelene and Cynthia!! (L) Soon mardave and Rid came. Walked around. Moodswing -'- Sorrrry :( . Joelene and r bought a domokun for me (L) hhehe! Luvdieyou!! Went to r's condo, swimming pool to play with the water! haha, laughdieme. trying to push each other down the pool. lmao! Went to the gym aft that! (Y) Haha. Aft that went to eat with J, Rid, and mardave. Then hsh! ^^
Luvdie Joelene, Cynthia, Rssk,, Rid and mardave!!! :D (L)
School's reopening and I HATE IT!! :( I DON'T WANT TO GO FOR MY CCA! I WANT TO QUIT!! :(