School today is (Y)Awesome! :D Most of the chers didn't come (Y), english lesson, the new teacher didn't come, and we did our own stuffs. We had music lesson dance enrichment! :) The teacher is so kewl! Hahaha. We learnt indian dance. I keep laughing out LOUD non-stop and whole class were like staring at me canzsc! >< I was so hyper today in school! ^^v
Maths lesson, ChanPC didn't come and our class misses her! hahahah! Geog lesson, the new teacher came and intro and geog rules etc -.- but afterall, it's gonna be fun cuz I'm gonna sit with my laogong, JoeleneLKY for geog lessons!! (Y) Science lesson, the new teacher didn't come too!! We did our own stuffs again ~ !
School ended, met r, dave, rid and charlene for lunch at longjohns with cynthia, yingtong, celeste and charmaine. soon shirleen came! ^^ Aft lunch, took bus to Chevrons, gathered with the rest of theresians' bowlers while charlene and the rest played themself ;)
Bowling is funnnnnnnnn! ^^ I don't know why I keep laughing, >< After bowling, dinner at Han's and then hsh! ^^v
Hope that EstherMok and Leslie allows me to change CCA or I'll not go for my current CCA for the rest of this year, I swear!