»white lies
disclaimer
Get lost if you don't enjoy your stay here:)


Wednesday, July 28, 2010 @ 2:24 AM

27/7, Tuesday
Goh's birthday, happy birthday! ^^

Went to schl and feeling unwell cuz of the cold weather. Lessons as usual.
Recess, camwhored with Joelene. After schl, packed our bags and then headed to F1 pit.
Walked to the Floating @ Marina, the sun is burning hot :( I'm getting darker.
We have to step on the dirty smelly sea water. eewww. but I don't care and I don't know why some ppl have to scream when they run on the water, like srsly -.- then in the end the whole triangle kena scolded becuz of some bitches -.- Formations, dance and everything is like totally screwed only, the markers are totally different, and the place is so much smaller than Mandai hill please. The whole place smells like urine, gross. -_-
Finally the sun set, we can have our dinner, admire the moon, the sea and scenery, it's really nice. All the while I'm with Santho, she's always beside me for all the formation :D
After rehearsing, we can watch other group of people from other schl rehearsing, but it's just for a short while -.- Walked back to F1 Pit, it's pitch dark. Joelene, Cynthia, Charmaine and I was totally high, we screamed and shout, pretending to be ghost. Lol. Well, retarded but fun! (L) I think we were like the most noisy/high among all the people. xD

Camwhored on the way back to schl. Weiting's dad drove us back home, camwhored with Celine again! :D

28/7, Wednesday
Fiona's birthday, Happy birthday! ^^

HBL today, so we don't have to attend schl. Rest at home and do homework, but I really don't want to stay at home, I wanna go out!!!!! I've no idea how to do my homework :x tsktsk.
Can't meet Gillian tdy, cuz she've some test going on until 6. T_T
Can I don't go schl tmrw and the day after? Ohwell, srsly. School sucks.