»white lies
disclaimer
Get lost if you don't enjoy your stay here:)


Saturday, July 31, 2010 @ 4:21 PM
My birthday celebrations.. :)
Some in bulleted list cuz there's nothing much to elaborate on..


29/7, Thursday
Went to school, and as usual, doing our homework in the morning. It's like every morning in school/mac, only my class people are rushing their homework, people from other class are so free. (Y) LOL.

Half of the class didn't hand in Lit leaflet but not me! 22/39 of my class didn't hand in another lit hmwk.
Donna's damn angry, but our class don't give a damn. (Y)
Had test for Geog aft school with Natasha. I wasn't prepared for it, I didn't study for it AT ALL. I wrote rubbish, flunked.
  • JP
  • R's condo with J & C, played, chat, cut cake
  • Tiong to meet sist
  • treated her to subway
  • Popular for stationeries
  • Home Sweet Home. :)

30/7, Friday
Awesome day cuz I saw/meet alot of people! (Y)

My class sang birthday song for me (L)
During art period, Celeste, Cynthia, Charmaine and Yingtong were locked in the class while everybody were in the art class. LOL! Soon, Natasha went up to "rescue" them.

Went for IT lesson, did some presentations, then tcher let us watched Harry Potter, i didn't watch instead I was drawing some stupid stuffs, chatting and texting x:

After school, rush to MRT station with Joelene, Charmaine & Yingtong. Accompanied Joelene to bus stop to meet her boyf while YT left first. C & I was being retarded, hahahahahh omg! soon, joelene's bus came, so then we left.C accompanied me take train to YewTee while she go out with her friend. Had a chat with while on the way to our destination. Clementi reminds me of wl.

Went amk alone to meet Alicia, then meet Misty and two of her friends. Soon, J and two of his friends came too. Walked aimlessly around hub, until Alicia and I decided to go kbcc to find Jolyn! :D So, Misty and her friends went off. While Alicia, J & I sat a cab to kbcc :)

Meet Jolyn there, Bohari and friends were there too! Watched them play bball then went to kbmac. Kaiyung & his friend, WeiHong came. Chatted and then went back to kbcc, watched the guys played bball. Alicia passed me my present using a stupid way. LOL! Everybody left home while I bus to amkcentral.
  • Find mommy
  • BookShop alone
  • Courts with mommy
  • NTUC
  • home sweet home!

31/7, Saturday
Happy birthday to myself and YanMing ^^
Went online on fb, spammed 100++ notifications! Thanks for the birthday wishes and present, babe & hunks! (L)

  • Meet Veron @ JurongEast.
  • Walked around and chat.
  • Train to Amk.
  • Reached hub.
  • Meet KengYee
  • KFC for lunch
  • Meet weihao
  • Blk 153

Saw J there. Andrei and Arun were there too, chatted with them then they went off.
Helped wh to carry his things for bbq, then camwhored with Veron. Wh gave me $16 to cab home :) hehehe, so I cab home.

Mommy, bro & sist gave me a surprise! When I reached home, the door is closed, the light is off. I knock on the door, mom scolded me for going home late, then I stepped into the house, I knock on the room's door cuz it's locked. Then suddenly they opened the door and started singing birthday song for me! hehehehe! (L) I love the cake so much, it's a Big SMILEY, the one above ^
Cute cake, eat cake, prepared then off to eat dinner @ Depot. (Y)

Off to Vivo aft eating, went to buy midnight movie ticket for Old Cow Vs Tender Grass.
While waiting for the movie to start, went to eat IceCream @ Mac. Then off to watch movie! (Y)
Nice epic movie, quite touching too. :) Arun and his family are in the movie too! :D
Movie ended @ around 2am. Cab home. Slept @ around 4am ++