»white lies
disclaimer
Get lost if you don't enjoy your stay here:)


Never the same.
Saturday, July 24, 2010 @ 2:49 AM
I realised I'm not active to blogger anymore..



21/7, Wednesday
Racial Harmony Day! Borrowed Cynthia's Hanbok to wear. I look weird.
Change to Shahnaz's malay costume, ^^ Camwhore etc.
Had PET rocket competition, so have to stay back in schl. Aft our grp is done, we started splashing water on Kashmera as her birthday celebration/present :D All of us got wet. The tcher saw, and started scolding. Lol. Everyone went home aft drying ourselves under the hot sun.

22/7, Thursday.
This day in schl sucks. My co-form sucks, she might as well die. -.- Purposely pick on my clique and prevsly on Deenisha's clique. Not only mine and cynthia's nails are long right, so many others are longer than ours, why not catch them and ask them cut? -.- Since our parents allow, why the schl don't allow? -.- FORM TEACHER didn't even utter a single word, yet you are there talking non stop. -.- ohwell, we didn't even went to AnchorPoint last wk nor did we cross the road near Anchorpoint/Queensway. Your eye won't play trick on you? Like as if. I think you need to change your spects alr, CO-FORM! Talk to our parents during ptc? Talk to them for all you want. And what?! We are not allowed to bring perfume to schl?! C'mon, the handbook DON'T even HAVE this RULE! -.- Ask Cynthia to stop hanging out with us, cuz she've learnt bad from us? WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS. She've her own right to choose her own friend right -.- Most unreasonable teacher I have ever seen.

She asked Cynthia & I to use scissors to cut our fingernails, like wtf. -.- & I accidentally cut myself with scissors.


During Geog, I accidentally knock my head onto the sharp edge of the table T_T

It's our last day in the Container Room (Air-conditioned room) T_T

Aft schl, went to meet Saresh first then headed to AMK :) Met CCY and his friends at Mac first. He became more ahbeng - disappointed. :\ Walked to Drive-Thru mac to meet J, I couldn't recognise him! x: Ate at mac with Saresh, and we kept laughing. Went to the swing, chat chat awhile, J went off first. Went to buy my stuff, then home :D

23/7, Friday
Mac for breakfast, but I didn't eat. Rush our D&T hmwk, then rush back to schl. D&T, I didn't bring my plastic and apron! T_T So didn't get to do practical, have to finish my wksht. Art was bored so I zihigh-ed, i'm retarded. Crying and laughing at the same time. Accidentally cut myself again with scissors while cutting the wire T_T

Went to Mandai Hill camp, cried, so did Cynthia and Natasha. x:
When the problem is solved, we zihigh. ^^ Some ppl really misunderstand us, T_T I don't this problem to carry on.. like srsly. I hate it.
Joelene helped a lot of ppl and I to tie scorpion/french braid ^^
Had noodles for dinner and we had IceCream! (L)
Santho, Deenisha, Joelene and I really went mad.
WeiTing's dad gave me, Celine, Naomi and rachel a ride back home. thanks.
Camwhored while on the way home with Celine ^^

We did a great job, STC! :D
Can't wait for the days when we are going to have our rehearsal at the Floating Platform! ^^