|
Would you be there.
Monday, July 12, 2010 @ 10:59 AM
Didn't update my blog for a week or more. Was way too lazy/busy to update. Lazy to elaborate what happened last week but I'll update about friday!
Well, I TOTALLY LOVE FRIDAYS OKAY! (Y) D&T , Geog , Art & IT lessons in school. :) Aft school, went to Joelene's house with Cynthia, Celeste and Yingtong. Had lunch somewhere near her house, we went hyper suddenly After eating, chatting and laughing, her mom fetched us back to school. Went to Mandai camp for rehearsal, first night rehearsal was awesome! (Y) But not the food that the school have provided. Alot of people vomit aft eating it.. The toilet stinks like shit, make me wanna puke.
I totally went high when we rehearsing! Goh is uber cute can! (L) So many cute and stupid things happened. I can't stop laughing for the night srsly, even on the way back to school. Ezzati's dad give me a ride back home, reached home @ about 10.30pm.
Today a female dog ruined my mood, but not exactly. Had breakfast with Cynthia and Joelene at mac, like again ~ we woke up super early like everyday last week just to go mac and eat breakfast. LOL.
Exchanged our cards for each other cuz it's Beekeenee's 4th monthsary! (L) During English, I laughed a lot and I don't know why, it's maybe becuz I'm just too hyper. Lol. Dance lesson is not as fun as previous. my leg hurts. Maths teacher has finally given birth to her baby girl last thursday, congrats! :D
Geog lesson is fun actually, but some female dog (y'know) ruined it totally. After geog, I swear a lot, I know I shouldn't but I can't control. So did Joelene.
Aft school, went to ShengSiong opposite to buy bottles for PET rocket with J, C, C & YT. Then had cup noodles at void deck. Deenisha and co. came. They spilled the sweet drinks all over the floor. (Y) Went back to school for PET rocket. Library > Commonwealth > home sweet home. Almost miss my stop, cuz I slept in the bus ><
Girl, get the facts right before you push the blames to others. Yes, I admit I talked about you behind your back, I even dare to say it infront of you, IN YOUR FACE! what can you do? Slap me? Beat me up? C'mon, we can speak whatever we want cuz it's our mouth not yours, you don't have the right to control us. You told me to grow up, what about you? I think you are the one who should grow up first, immature xmm. Step one lian when you aren't fit to be one. You told YOUR seniors that we bullied you? Like when -.- We didn't even touch you. C'mon, we've got better things to do than go bully you -.- You love to find so many troubles, why not settle everything yourself instead of calling YOUR seniors to help -.- It's just a trivial matter yet you make it in to major matter -.- Hello ~ ? We attend school to study and make friends yet you attend school to find troubles and step lian? Might as well don't attend school. Srsly, I feel like giving you one tight slap in your face. Stop licking people's boots, porlankia. You should know, everybody dislike you becuz of your bullshits and attitude. We don't expect you to change for us nor we force you to change your attitude. & srsly, nobody can tolerate your nonsense except for your "sisters" -.- Actually I can forgive and forget becuz we were once so close like sisters, I can still remember the laughter and secrets we shared, but you were the one who started everything and make things worse. I used to dislike you but now you make me hate you..
|