5/8, Thursday Went for counselling before the school end with J, C, C, N, YT & E. I was laughing all the way for no reason, but maybe all the laughters were fake. Aft school went to meet Shirleen with Joelene and Celeste. Walked to Mac, then Charlene joined us. Had our lunch there. Joelene & Celeste went off first, while Char, Shir and I went to JP. Shopped around, then meet Cynthia there. Pierced my ear, while Shir repierced @ Bluez. I was being gay. Went to Swensen's before we left. Had a drink and chatted. Shir treated Cynthia and I. Thanks! Went to tiong by mrt while they left home @ around 6pm ++. Met sister there, walked around and went home.
6/8, Friday Headed to school wearing red shirt + (not a white) pants + red shoe. I look so retarded. Most of the people were wearing red & white and some idiots wore PINK instead of red -.- Goh's so cute and hot in her red shirt & jeans!!! National anthem, prayers etc.. then they gave out some award then went to hall for celebration. Everybody sang, then slides. I nearly fell asleep. There was some game like quiz and Dont Forget The Lyrics. Everybody was screaming. Finally everything ended aft we sing our national anthem. Went back class to take our bags. I changed in class before leaving. Rushed to Amk alone, met Baoyin first then we went to kbcc by bus. Met Meimei, Evelyn, Bohari, SooXien, Fievel and mfss friends. Chatted awhile then went to kbmac to eat and chat. Jokes and stuffs. Some people left then Jolyn, rick, fievel, bohari, mingwei, jasper and I went to swing. Played and emo-ed.. Went back to kbcc w/o fievel. Then suddenly Alicia came. Chatted and played. Some asshole from amkss don't know how to throw the bball and threw it at my direction and hit my ear, fucking pain i swear plus I just pierced, my ear stud dropped somemore -.- Aft that, melvin, his stead and some friends came then we went to another playground w/o his girlf. Played there, and I was really very dizzy from playing the spinning thing. Played catching, and they keep targeting me, make me run like mad. Forced rick to do something before he leave, wahahahhahaha! Everybody left home then Melvin accompanied me to take bus to central, splitted ways. Went to meet ej and he passed me my present, then left. Meet dad and went for dinner. saw evelync there. Home sweet home aft that.
7/8 , Saturday
Woke up, eat, prepared and started calling those ex-mayflowerians. Headed to amk with sister, we splitted ways, she went to school while i went to mfps by bus. Met Vina and misty there, Andrei, arun and two other friends were there. One of the staff let us in thanks to andrei :D Walked around, and saw Ms Eng, Ms Loh, Ms Cheok, Mrs Anthony!! They asked me "How are secondary school?" or "How are you?" and I will reply "bad." But srsly it's bad. Went to the canteen for drinks and food. Then Shuyi came. Chatted with her, we promised to keep each other's secret. Soon, Zhiying came. Walked aruond then the marching thingy started. mfps pupils hold the longest batik that measures 202m by 0.85m and marched outisde the school. Torch relay system started. Felicia was the torchbearer. Everything ended, went to blk 181 to slack and chatted. Then I went to meet mommy at auntie's place at around 7plus while zy and sy went home. Home sweet home at around 12am.
I miss the food we used to eat. I miss the time we used to meet early in the morning at the canteen to slack. I miss the time we used to play hide and seek around the whole school. I miss the time we used to go to playground(s) to play. I miss the time we used to wait for each other at the gates. I miss the time we used to tease at each other. I miss the time when we lied to our parents. I miss the time we used to laugh at stupid random stuffs. I miss the time we used to bully the boys. I miss the time we used to get scolded by ms eng. I miss the time we used to joke with ms eng. I miss the times when we were the seniors of our cca and coaching the juniors. I miss the times when we used to guide our buddies. I miss the time we used to attend remedials, art and music. I miss those outings with school/cca. I miss the teachers who taught us. I miss my friends/bff(s). I miss my P1/P2 buddies. I miss the times we spent together. I miss the lessons. I miss the school. I miss my primary school life. How I wish I could replay everything.. When I stepped back into mfps, I was so happy and the past were running thru my mind and I wanted to cry. We could never replay, everybody have changed..Secondary school life is totally different, it suck totally.