»white lies
disclaimer
Get lost if you don't enjoy your stay here:)


Sunday, September 12, 2010 @ 1:33 PM
Distance makes the heart grow fonder..

Can someone just kill me right now..?

Nightmares are haunting me, i can't sleep cuz i'm scared that those nightmares will come back agn. I've had nightmares thrice in a row. Everything happened to me, it's all replaying as my nightmare now. I really hate this a lot. Sometimes i'm so tired that i want to sleep but i don't dare to.. This really suck, a lot. Nobody know how i feel.
Everything's screwed. Life's like a roller coaster for me, there's ups and downs. Fuck my life, totally.
I don't know who to choose now. I don't know who shld i trust now. I don't now who to turn to now.

I feel so stupid, i'm always being used.
I want to watch a sad movie and cry my heart out.
I'm tired of faking a smile on my face everytime when i'm feeling down inside.
I'm really sick and tired of everything, physically and mentally.

2010 don't seems to be a pleasant year for everyone including me. 2010 suck, but that doesn't include me meeting those awesome friends of mine. (Y)
This year's time flies so quickly.
I really hope 2011 would be a better year.