»white
lies
Get lost if you don't enjoy your stay here:)
ΔNDR13NNKH00Z ▲
You know my name but not my story. Keep the comments to yourself.☮
Once a belieber, always a belieber.
Justin Bieber , Key, Yoseob, Ryeowook!♥
Facebook Twitter Tumblr!
» by month
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
September 2010
October 2010
November 2010
December 2010
January 2011
February 2011
March 2011
April 2011
May 2011
August 2011
September 2011
» by posts
» (oppz, unglams. sorry) HEHEThese girls above ^ are...
» Wednesday 20102010. In the morning, we had PE and ...
» The problem lies on me not you, it's not your fau...
» -I got A2 for D&T & Chinese.-No schl on Friday, Ea...
» I forgotten what i did or where i went on Saturday...
» Did I mention that my exams are over? well, it's o...
» Last paper tmrw, maths paper 1. We didn't have to ...
» Trust.
» English paper on wednesday and chinese paper on th...
» SA2 are getting nearer and I'm getting more worrie...
layout and image by
illuminatingsky .
Friday, October 22, 2010 @ 10:21 AM
It's my fault, i know. I know sorry is not enough, i don't know what should i do anymore except for apologizing.. Yup, you kept faithful and i'm stupid. I feel like slashing but everyone by my side will scold me like hell if i ever do that.. I'm gonna control cuz i promised them. Fuck.my.life. Why.is.my.life.so.miserable. T_T