»white lies
disclaimer
Get lost if you don't enjoy your stay here:)


Wednesday, October 13, 2010 @ 9:16 AM

Last paper tmrw, maths paper 1. We didn't have to attend school today, so i stayed at home the whole. I'm supposed to revise for my maths today but i spent ten hours on the computer, how awesome am i. The sky's dark now and i'm sleepy, best uh me. I'm gonna try to make myself to stay awake and revise for my last paper! :)

I slept for the whole day after i reached home yesterday, i'm lack of rest. having insufficient sleep for the past few nights.. I can even sleep while doing my paper (Y)

I'm gonna fill up my schedule for this holiday! shoppings + movies + picnics and many more with the babes! ;)

I don't really want the holidays to arrive and i don't know why. I've to really make up my mind before telling you.. :\