Dedications for my lovely classmates.. some of us gonna b in different class :(
My dearest sister, Cynthia aka Neenee : Thanks for always being there for me no matter what, whenever i'm high or down, left or right. You're always ready to listen to my rantings every morning, but you still tolerate with it :\ You've never fail to make me laugh with your retardedness, i enjoyed those times with you. Do you still remember, "Yes madam!", "Beautex" , "Position x2, ready!" ? Funniest joke ever, I'll always remember. Your massaging skills are nice okay! HAHA Thanks for massaging me when i'm tired and when i had headache that day, ♥ I thank you and apologize for letting you to tolerate with my nonsense and lousy attitude of mine. If *touchwood*, we're gonna be in different class, i'll surely miss you and your jokes. Pray hard that we can be in the same class next year. :') Last long with Ting and always be happy. Remember, i'll always be there for you whenever you need a listening ear, thanks for everything you've done for me, love you always. xoxo, beebee ♥♥
My dear sister, Joelene aka Keekee : Thanks for everything you've done for me so far, this year.. You are always the one xiasuey-ing me in public, but i don't really mind cuz you're my sista! :> I doubt we're gonna be in the same class next year and of course i'm gonna miss your nonsense, retardedness, our chattering, camwhoring in class. ^^ Last long with Dylan. Love you always, xoxo, beebee ♥
My dearest friend, Celeste aka Superluver : My cutest friend ever. Always as blur as sotong. Thanks for tolerating my nonsense and rantings too. IF we ever go into the different class i'm gonna miss you for talking back to teachers and throwing stupid questions to tchers. HAHA. luvyou always xoxo, superlover. ♥
My dearest friend, Charmaine aka Sweetheart : We were once vv.close to each other but something happened between us caused us to drift.. Okay, let's not rake up the past. I bet we'll be in the same class next year right? :) You're always the one not listening to teacher in class, don't hand in homework and forms. HAHA. Luvyou, xoxo Sweetheart. ♥
My dearest friend, Shahnaz : Thanks for listening to me when i'm down and tolerating my nonsense when i'm high ^^ I know your life sux, so is mine. but it's okay, you still have me :) cheer up, forget about the past and move on alright. I love you, xoxo Andrienn ♥
My dearest friend, Santho : You're always with me going high together. hehe. Thanks for the broken domo :( but i still luv you. hehe. thank you so much for everything for this year. I loveyou, with lotsaluv, andrienn ♥
[/edited]
My dear friend, Felicia : You're sucha joker. I know sometimes i'm mean to you, but i don't mean to. Sorry. hehe. You're a nice friend, thanks for everything you've done for me. I love you, my friend, stalker #1 :> w/luv, Andrienn♥
My dearest wife, Weiting : Thanks for those laughters :> I love your cuteness. hehe. Luvyou, your husband. ♥
To the rest of 1J'10♥ : I'm happy to be in the same class as you, you all are nice people. I don't know what else to say.. hmm, all of us will be in different class next year, but we'll still be friends right? Study hard, work hard, play hard. See you guys on the 21st or next year! ♥ Luvyou, your classmate ♥
I've met quite a number of awesome friends this year.. like, Shirleen, Charlene and many many more..
Dearest sister, Shirleen aka Baobei : Hey baobei ~ ♥ We know each other thru Joelene and we've know each other for 5months and 29days , to be exact. i think the first time you met me you alr think that i'm a mad girl, smiling and laughing to my phone. Hehehe :\ My first impression of you is that you're a friendly girl and you somehow look like a malay! I think if you guys never tag along with Joelene on 5th May to the library, we won't meet each other.. Fate brought us together HAHA. We're already so close just after a few meet up :> You're one of thoseawesome friend i've met this year. We always go hyper together, ton together at night, dinner on some random day, webcam at night, camwhore together everytime we meet. Hehehehehe. I can remember every little things we do, haha. Your fav expression/emoticon >> :@ (Y) look at me :@ HEHEHE . Let's go cut bangs tgt someday, haha! Let's dye and pierce together during the hols alright! Can't wait for our next outing(?) HEHE! ♥♥♥♥ candle-lit dinner soon! two more days to our six monthsary when we first met eh hahaha. I love you forever, xoxo with lotsaluv ♥♥♥♥♥:@ :@
Dearest sister, Charlene : We know each other thru Joelene too and we know each other for 5months and 29days already! ♥♥ Thanks for everything, thank you so much for always being there for me when i need a listening ear and advise. I'm sorry that i can't do much when you're down. I love you retardedness but not xiasuey-ing me in public :| hehe. I remember always using your phone to zilian :P , meeting up with each other almost everyday after school and slack. hehehe. I don't know what else to say, last but not least, i love you. I'll always remember those memorable times with you, hope our friendship last forever. ♥
That's all, so far, i think. I'm so happy to have met those awesome people above. ♥♥