»white lies
disclaimer
Get lost if you don't enjoy your stay here:)


Monday, November 8, 2010 @ 11:20 AM

I dreamt of that kewt boy above ^^ omg, i dreamt that he's my boyfriend and i talked to him on the phone. :$ I'm on cloud9, so fucking gay ~ hehehehehe ♥x10000 How i wish it was real.... :( I dreamt of many weird dreams and people. O:

Spent my weekend with Shirleen♥
Went to vivo on saturday with her, had yoghurt at yigloo. heheh. then went to find d, wl and friend.. it was raining, ♥ went home @ about 10plus.
Went to ikea with Charlene and Shirleen on Sunday. then headed to hollandv for coldrock, it was raining too ♥ went home @ about 10plus. thanks shirleen for sending me to the bus stop and walking under the rain with me ♥

I realised i've alot of ♥s in this post. hahaha. Im bored at home these two days.