김기범 Key, my new love! He's so darn cute! On 100% Entertainment a few days back, Shinee were there! Key is so cute! When he sang Hello that day, makes me melt, i even screamed okay! Shinee's latest song "Hello" is awesome! I'm going crazy over him ~ ♥ WHY IS HE SO ADORABLE? :S 키자기야!! ♥♥
I've not forget another qtpie of mine, YangYoseob 양요섭여보 ♥ he makes me melt too, with his cuteness okie! ohmygod ~ I like Beast latest song "Beautiful" It's nice. I ♥ the MV! He's so adorable. awww :$
Not forgetting this handsome guy above, 김려욱 KimRyeowook oppa! He's so handsome! SuperJunior's "No Other" is a nice song and have a lovely mv. ♥ I'm an elf, shawol and b2uty. If i've to choose one bias out of this three adorable + hot guys.. i srsly have no idea which to choose :( I think.. Yoseob? ♥ Ohmygod when did i start fangirling and go crazy over Kpop? -_- usually i only go crazy over Justin Bieber but now, after listening to those kpop music and watching their mv makes me fall in love with them! No worries, JustinBieber is still #1 in my heart. :) ♥ #2 YangYoseob #3 Key #4 KimRyeowook
I started with this post at about 4-ish am and it's alr 5.38am and my eyelid are getting heavier. I may have typed out rubbish on the above because i'm half-awake, so don't blame me. Good night / good morning. Imma head to my bed nao before i doze off on my laptop. Shall continue tomorrow! :)