»white lies
disclaimer
Get lost if you don't enjoy your stay here:)


Tuesday, November 2, 2010 @ 4:00 PM
Ohyeah, i remembered Ridhuan, Mardave, Keesiang and Weirun! :>
They are nice and awesome people i've met this year. Well, i know Rid thru Joelene while Dave, Ks and Wr thru Rid! :>

Rid : You're one of my best-guy-friend because i trust you. Hehe. I trust you because I've been telling you about my unhappiness and happiness. Thanks for listening to me though you didn't help me much :\ Sorry for showing you attitude at times, sorry for hitting you everytime i see you *oppz* :\ hehe. sorry for my retardedness and my rantings. HEHE. I miss going out with you and your clique! Meet up soon someday alright! ♥

Mardave : My best sister/brother, haha! Thanks for helping me.. We didn't talk much recently. I miss your jokes, bro! I miss going out with you too. sigh.. meet up soon! ♥

Ks : well, i know you thru rid and dave. you've small eyes just like me heheh! :\ you're a cute and friendly person ^^ Meet up soon! ♥

Wr : ohwell, i don't really talk to you.. my first impression of you is that you're some shy/quiet boy. hahah. anyw, meet up soon♥