School was fine but teacher caught me for my dyed hair and my long finer nails on the first day of school. Apparently, they didn't scold us but gave us a chance.
I'm not used to my new class, new classmates, new teachers. My clique's fucking seperated, heartbreaking. I can tell you that my class is way more quieter than 1J'10, my classmates speaks at the right time, whenever they're given assignments to do, they'll just do it quietly. Awesome much? I guess i can get more concentration in this class/this year. Oh and we've got 2 aircons and 6 fans, kewl much. Before getting to know my classmates, i alr have a thought of transferring school, i almost cried but after all I guess I'll get used to it soon and study harder.I miss 1J'10 a lot, even though we're not as united as other class, not as quiet as other class, not as well-behaved as other class but all of us still love and misses one another. 6B'09 & 1J'10 were the best classes i've been to, how i wish i could rewind/forward time as and when i like. Why must the school/world be so cruel?! What.to.do? This.is.reality.face.it. Hope my studies will improve, better than last year's!
Haizal's my history teacher, how am i gonna survive? Luckily, our chinese class will be the same as last year's.
I MISS MY HAIR COLOUR, MY FRINGE'S SO BLACK HE HE HE LUCKILY I'VE NATURAL BROWN HAIR (Y)
My rantings above, i'm just typing whatever i want to and how do i feel cuz this is my blog, leave if you don't like it but i doubt there's anyone reading -_- HA HA HA Hope you enjoyed your days in school! ^^ Good bye and night, readers. (time check: 10.10pm) gonna hit the sack! ^_^