»white lies
disclaimer
Get lost if you don't enjoy your stay here:)


Twenty eleven
Monday, January 3, 2011 @ 12:41 PM

School's starting tomorrow and i'm wide awake at this timing (11:42pm) I'm supposed to sleep at about 10 but came home late. Can't sleep but i'm tired!

Oh, i spent my first day of 2011 with ShirleenLoo, three meals was with her too! So sweet right :$ hahaha. Went to cynthia's tdy with shirleen then bought stuffs and hsh at about 10.

There's no lessons tomorrow, class family time all the way! I saw my class on my form alr and it's 2J but i'm scared that they printed wrongly :( Just hope that tomorrow when we lining up, they put me in 2J cuz most of my friends are there and my previous form teacher will be 2J's form teacher!

I've yet to dye back my hair, trim my finger nails, pack my bag, iron my uniform! Totally not prepared for school. I wonder what will happen srsly, there'll be attire check somemore -_- Okay okay, have to off soon cuz i'm gonna have mac breakfast early in the morning with the girls! ^^

My New Year resolutions:
Save money!
Study hard!
Be a good girl! (better than last year)