»white lies
disclaimer
Get lost if you don't enjoy your stay here:)


Haters, look here :)
Tuesday, February 22, 2011 @ 11:27 AM
Ohyeah, haters, this is for you :)
‎"Justin Bieber is gay? He has had girlfriends. Justin Bieber is a crap singer? Usher and Justin Timberlake were fighting over him. Justin Bieber is ugly? MILLIONS of girls think he is the hottest guy in the world. Justin Bieber is weak? He broke his foot ON STAGE and carried on singing. Justin Bieber is a girl? Girl's voices cant break, and Justin's voice has." - copied this from fb.

bieber's the best please. Can the money please drop from the sky or sth cuz i'm so desperate to go for his concert this coming may. I'm broke! I doubt i can save so much money within a few months lahhhhhh T_T I srsly will cry out loud if i didn't get to go for his concert T_T ohyeah I've a date with leongkityee on 15th April to watch NeverSayNever3D ^^

Omg, i shld stop this and concentrate on my studies first! I guess studies have became my priority alr cuz i've been doing homework, concentrating in class, asking questions in class and studying! Ohright, i MUST and NEED to pass my CA1 oh-so badly.

I guess i won't update my blog till CA1's over so yeah, ciaos ~