»white
lies
Get lost if you don't enjoy your stay here:)
ΔNDR13NNKH00Z ▲
You know my name but not my story. Keep the comments to yourself.☮
Once a belieber, always a belieber.
Justin Bieber , Key, Yoseob, Ryeowook!♥
Facebook Twitter Tumblr!
» by month
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
September 2010
October 2010
November 2010
December 2010
January 2011
February 2011
March 2011
April 2011
May 2011
August 2011
September 2011
» by posts
» I'm glad that i found you.
» Best friends? bullshit.
» Life is a maze and love is a riddle.
» Waiting for you.
» Nothing better than you.
» Stay strong. ♥
» I love you just the way you are.
» Facts
» Like a G6
» It will never be the same.
layout and image by
illuminatingsky .
Sorry doesn't rewind time.
Friday, February 18, 2011 @ 2:11 PM
I wish .
TGIF. Spent my day at amk with primary schoolmates and some mayflowerians, I enjoyed but i left there with a mixed feeling. This feeling always stuck with me and i hate it a lot . Gonna spend my weekend with charmaine and joelene!