»white lies
disclaimer
Get lost if you don't enjoy your stay here:)


I promise not to let go again.
Friday, March 18, 2011 @ 2:00 PM
Look at this hottie above ♥ everytime i look at this photo of him, i melts a little. He'll be coming over to Singapore in exactly one more month! Yay i'm sexcited! ♥ i love life ^_^

My life have been great so far cuz i've awesome people around me ♥
My life will suck a little when Monday arrived, school's gonna give me hell. I think i'll fail my CA1 badly, i don't even dare to take back my results but i'm a little happy cuz i passed my Chinese and Maths. i told myself, it's okay cuz i'm gonna do my best for SA1 ^_^
Time's passing by too fast, holiday gonna be over soon :( I still have got thousands of people i've not go out with, i miss them like hell, it've been decades since i met those people. holiday, y u so short? :( hope june approach quickly!
Well, i don't even know what homework i have for this holiday, i've to ask my friends asap.

-abrupt ending-