»white lies
disclaimer
Get lost if you don't enjoy your stay here:)


Life's full of roller coaster rides.
Thursday, March 24, 2011 @ 8:56 AM

All i can about this week is: it suck -___-
It's only the first week of term two, everything's like so fucked up. What does it mean? This term/month not gonna be a good term/month.

I'm so lazy to update on what had happened the past few days..
Went to Vivo with Joelene, Cynthia, moo moo & zh(joe's friend), watched Sucker Punch, it's quite a nice movie, it make me cried for more than 5 times -__- After the movie, i fel damn emotional idky. zzz Aft i reached home, yknow what i saw? Dr Martens! My bro actually bought himself Dr. Martens, i feel like killing him :@

Tomorrow gonna have house prac, hope it gonna be fun since we're playing PushBall! ^_^
& my tournament's coming up, i'm damn not prepared lah. I'm Team 2 2nd Bowler, wish me luck srsly.
Oh, there's ptc today but my mom couldn't make it so postponed to next wednesday hope she don't nag at me aft she look at my result.. oppz.

Do i really have to emphasize that I HATE PEOPLE WHO BOASTS ABOUT THEIR GREAT RESULTS? Srsly, so what if you've got better results than me? Big deal? I don't give a fucking damn. Trying to say that you're better than me in studies? Oh great, good for ya then. You don't have to repeat that i've failed my tests, trying to imply that i'm failure? I know what i'm doing this time, i don't need you to care. Fuck off and buck up on your attitude. So what if i've failed my tests, i'll do better in SA1/2. Pls lah, don't have to ask me who i'm talking about, you shld know it yourself.