It was Justin Bieber's birthday two days back, yay i love him! I grab this photo from tumblr! ♥
Finally CA1's over, i'm like a free bird now but we still have MYE.. I'm gonna do well for my SA1 cuz i know i did badly for CA1, i guess i'm gonna fail almost all of the subjects.
Ohhhhhhhh, I'm so looking forward to EFL! Tmrw's Chantal's chalet ^_^ then EFL on wednesday till Saturday, after we come back it's March holiday alr i'm happy girl hahaha! Have to meet so many people on March Holiday ahhaha ♥
&& I got Justin Bieber's concert ticket alr! yay but it's not the best few seats :( maybe gonna get Cat 7 with kityee if possible! ^_^ I'm very excited for his concert and my date with kityee to watch never Say Never 3D! I love Leong KitYee and Justin Bieber!♥♥♥
I'm gonna love March and April 2011♥ There's so many events going on yayness! Gonna celebrate my birthday with Hema's on my birthday since her birthday's one day after mine, i love her, she's my mama♥
Yay I love life now but i won't like my results for CA1! ♥