»white lies
disclaimer
Get lost if you don't enjoy your stay here:)


I'm sorry that i loved you.
Wednesday, April 13, 2011 @ 7:48 AM

I can't wait to meet this hottie, i swear. 6 more days to the biebs! ♥♥♥ I've got a feeling i'll tear when i see him/watch his movie, tear of joy i meant. He's just way too awesome i swear. Dear @justinbieber, i/we the bieliebers hate to see you upset please smile. U smile I smile ♥

Life's great recently, i guess..

This Friday's sports day yayness! and also the day i'm gonna watch NSN3D with @Shirleengyu. ♥

Saturday gonna meet @kiddielovesJDB to make the fanboard! ♥

And yes, finally Tuesday i gotta meet that hawttie, have to rush home after tournament and then rush to singapore indoor stadium.

Today's actually the 13th, and everything seems normal i mean, i dont feel anything, it's just like any other normal day to me. I dont know why am i feeling this way either. I know you've been nice to me but sometimes it's really what you've done pisses me and i've enough. I'm sorry if i didn't keep my promise, and you actually did. I'm such a failure in love. All these problems lies on me, i mean all these while it's all because of me i know, blame me for all you want, i deserve it all. one last thing, justin drew bieber's my idol, i'm his fans, i go crazy over him is that an offence? don't insult him, if you do, you're indirectly insulting me too.

SA1's approaching in less than a month, gonna fucking mug hard this time and i meant it. Tournament are here and hope that we'll be in the top 5 or at least top 10, wish me luck in studies and tournament k till then..

xoxoxoxo,katz ♥