»white lies
disclaimer
Get lost if you don't enjoy your stay here:)


it'll never be the same anymore
Friday, August 5, 2011 @ 2:42 PM

It's never easy to forget everything and move on, it hurts so mfking bad to let go of the one you love. I really regret for whatever decisions i've made in the past, but it's too late now. I've learnt my mistake now... I really do love you, i love you more than anything. I miss you so bad, i miss all those sweet conversation we used to have, those time we spent tgt, i miss your hugs and your kiss. The feeling of being replaced sux hell lot, i swear. I didn't expect that you'll move on so quickly, leaving me behind, handling this pain all alone. Yes, people have been asking me to move on and telling me that i deserve someone better but i just can't cuz i'm still stuck in the past with you. Have you forgotten all the memories you made with me? Cuz i didn't. If we ever love again, i swear i'll love you right.

A text from you would really made my day.

I know i may sound kinda depressed/desperate but this how i truly feel.
Published with Blogger-droid v1.7.4